aress.net Forum Index aress.net
Enter a short description here

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Client Requirements

Post new topic   Reply to topic    aress.net Forum Index -> Futurus (Gary Rolland)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:10 am    Post subject: Client Requirements Reply with quote

23rd Oct 2006

We need to prepare 3 mock designs for http://www.futurus-tech.com. At present the site is completely in Flash.

Following are a few guidelines that can be used while working on this mock:

* The client has liked the clean and crisp look of our site www.aressindia.com
* Some more sites he has liked are: www.businessobjects.com and www.cognos.com
* He has also liked the drop-down menus from the top nav bar on www.businessobjects.com. There will be no need for a shopping cart.
* He would like to have a CMS to manage the news content of the site.
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would also be very good if these/my websites could be accessed and viewed on PDA's / Smartphones quit easily , i.e. the text etc could be read and the websites can be browsed from a PDA/Smartphone etc aswell as the normal PC browsers.

My preference is a combination of 1 and 3

http://websitedesign.in/designers/futurus/index1.html
http://websitedesign.in/designers/futurus/index3.html

option 1 has the preferred layout and 3 has the preferred initial splash screen.

Can you combine the 2 branding screens (window 's with pictures?) . Have the Hand picture with Providing the "Technological Business Edge" as the caption.

But also combine the handshaking branding screen and move to this picture after say 10 seconds (?) to arrive at the second brand screen, and then rotate on a 10 second (?) basis.

In the intro/branding screens I would like to somehow introduce a futher picture and caption

Welcome to a mobile world.........location is know longer an issue, Futurus Technologies is providing solutions where ever you are.

I am looking to show that the solutions can be accessed via PC/Laptops/PDA's/Smartphones etc etc , so a modern day picture in the line of the handshake including "PC/Laptops/PDA's/Smartphones etc etc" ?? would be excellant.

Send me an updated link if/when you can

Thanks

Gary
Post new topic   Reply to topic    aress.net Forum Index -> Futurus (Gary Rolland) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: