Joined: 01 Jan 1970
|Posted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:20 am Post subject: Inputs from Client
|as on 26th Oct 2006
Please make the following changes to index1.html
- Make the 1 & 2 boxes wider to match the blue line’s width (between 1,2 and 3), so there is just a narrow space between them (ensure that the #1 box’s margin to the left and the right column’s margin on the right are equidistant from the white edge).
- Make the 1 & 2 boxes extend higher into the header bar, maybe just below the woman in the background’s chin.
- Make 1 & 2’s Rank # X tabs red (and maybe add some shadowing to make them look 3D)
- Move the Pick of the Month column down so that the title is inline just below the “Rating: 92%” line to the left of it.
- Have the sky blue color of the header box transition into another color down to the bottom of the page (instead of white). Try two or three versions. One with a very strong contrasting color, and another one or two with light colors (like a very light gray).
- Move the Rank #3 and the bar above it up closer to the # 1 & 2 (halve the distance)
PS – Do not write over this file, save it incase we decide to go back on a few things.